top of page
The Subaru Adventure Pack
A Study in Design Language and Brand Identity
1) Rough Terrain: dirt road reiterates nature-centric themes throughout brand.
2) Smooth Contour: organic overall shape is inviting and curious; friendly shape while maintaining sleek look.
3) Alloy Wheels: Rugged, modern, sporty; adds style to utilitarian aspect that is expected of modern SUVs.
4) Angular Details: contrasts organic overall form to provide sleek structure and a balance the form.
5) Matte Detailing: highlights lower contours and high-contact points; defined with darker, rough plastic.
6) Atypical Color: a glossy finish on a nature-inspired palette allows vehicles to stand out on first glance.
Fill That Flat, Fast.
A powerful compressor keeps you from getting stuck off-road.
You may also like...
bottom of page