It's Time to Shine
Introducing Phen - cute and powerful, these tests give you clear results as to what’s really in your beauty products. Utilizing the same lab-standard technology for identifying mercury and lead in water, a Phen Test changes color when in contact with either compound.
One swab gives you irreplaceable peace of mind when it comes to your health: it’s as simple as Test, Relax, and Report your findings.
 - Prasso, Sheridan, and Vernon Silver. “No One Knows How Many of the World’s Skin-Lightening Creams Are Tainted With Mercury.” Bloomberg.com, Bloomberg Businessweek , 28 Aug. 2019.
 - Navlakha, Meera. “Asians Continue to Use Skin Whitening Products Despite Their Toxic Levels of Mercury.” VICE, Huffpost, 4 Sept. 2019.
 - Afzal, Bushra, et al. Government of Pakistan, 2018, Mercury Poisoning Associated with International AndLocal Skin Whitening Creams (SWCs) in Pakistan.
 - Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Lead in Cosmetics.Government of the United States of America, 2020.
 -WHO. “Lead Poisoning and Health.” World Health Organization, World Health Organization, 29AD, 2019.
 - Phenyl-2-phenylhydrazide and Sodium rhodizonate, respectively.